Well it has been a while! I won't bother trying to catch up, as there is too much in between now and when I last posted- perhaps even a year now. Even though I don't keep up regularly, this is the simplest way to share photos from our recent road trip to Canada. We headed up north to Eugene, Oregon for my cousin's wedding. We stayed in Eugene, along the Willamette River trail. The trails along the river in Eugene are beautiful and cross many bridges and go through parks and near ponds. We spent our morning before the wedding exploring the trails.
This was a tiny pond with a tiny island, which had little stepping stones leading to it. The kids loved it!
This was a park area along the river where the kids played for a while.
We went in the evening to my cousins wedding, which was at a beautiful location. We were able to get some long overdue family photos!
The reception location was beautiful too! We were ready to move... or I was. :)
There was a big swing under an old oak tree.
The kids spent a long time watching the swans and birds in the ponds!
More to come...
More to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment