A couple months ago, we were blessed with a few days of camping with our family out at Casini Ranch. Over the course of a few days our whole family was able to make it out, and we enjoyed some kayaking, swimming, fishing, playing, visiting and coffee! We are so blessed to have family who lives nearby, with whom we enjoy such good relationships! The kids love their family (cousins, aunts uncles, grandmas and grandpas) dearly and I am so thankful for the wonderful examples each family is for our children. Jordan's parents put this trip together a year ago and the kids had been looking forward to it for many months. It felt too short, but we had such a nice time together!
Lily was content just to sit like a big girl with her Aunt N.
The girls, doing eachother's hair!
The boys, doing what boys do. Digging, making noise and getting dirty!
The littlest cousin is so happy to be on a set of wheels!
Everybody is packed up and the campsite is lonely with just our trailer.
Family picture, minus me. We love our sweet little trailer!
I wish I had more pictures of everyone, but unfortunately, I brought the camera with no batteries and my phone only had storage for these. We are already looking forward to our next family trip!
A great camping trip! Grandpa B. just talked to me and enjoyed the newest blog posts. He wanted to check and see if he had figured out who was who of the 5 boys in the dirt!
ReplyDelete