Monday, May 28, 2012

Adventures in Colorado: Part 4

 So, its been a bit longer than I meant it to be, but here is the post! :)

Tuesday night leftovers....


 Proud parents...

Awwww :) 
 Wednesday....

GRADUATION DAY!!!

We sat in the hot sun for a few hours... it was quite uncomfortable and hard on little Oliver, but it was worth it!
  
 

The president was there so the Secret Service were too. It was quite amusing to watch them! Just like a  movie. This one was taking a minute to dust off his car. 


Cadets marching in...



The President


Honoring the Cadets with honors.... My brother is the fourth one standing

All done! The famous hat toss. 

I have never seen Robert so happy! Well, I have, but not in a while :)





Awww....


And so ends Robert's four years at the Airforce Academy and our family trips out there. See posts to come of Robert and Jordan's road trip home.




4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Becky and Jordan. I "almost" felt like I went along on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that hat-toss!
    Smiles, Rebekah C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a reason to celebrate...your brother's graduation along with the other Air Force graduates! I imagine it meant so much to your brother to have you and your family's support during those years of intense training and as he steps forward in his career. From what I hear from my husband, it isn't to be a good and godly military man, but by God's grace they exist!!! :-) Family support and prayers make a difference. Best wishes to Robert and yours as you walk this journey with him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops! "it isn't *easy* to be a good and..."

    ReplyDelete