Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Feeling Crafty



I have been feeling very 'crafty' lately. I have some projects that I have had in mind for a while and just haven't started on... I don't know why though, as they are all very simple

 The first is my calendar dry erase board. I have had the frame with double sided glass for a while now... I have been planning this project, but for some reason I didn't think about making my own calendar for it. But, I did! I measured out the calendar on some scrapbook paper, leaving the dates blank, added some accents, put it together and was very happy with the outcome.
These are little magnets I made to match the calendar, with some of my Grandmother's vintage buttons. (she had a large collection) 

There is a remake of a corkboard to come, which will also be matching!

 This little picture frame erase board is so fun! I found the link and idea on Passionate Homemaking.
You can get the printout here.

The project below is a little spring/ summer wreath that I am making out of fabric flowers and a grapevine wreath. I picked up the fabrics at a local fabric consignment shop and have been making the flowers as I have time. I have even worn them occasionally as they are not quite ready to go on the wreath yet. I am loving how it is turning out!




There are more Garden craft ideas coming! 


1 comment: