A little over a year ago, I did a post about how Jordan was 'collecting mammals.' You can see that post here. I was reminded the other day, that he has recently added another mammal, so I thought I would update his collection, this time complete with pictures.
1. October 10, 2010: A wife (aka, me)
2. October 10, 2010: A horse, Phoenix (came with #1).
3. November something 2010: A cat, Turnip. He is neurotic, but we love him.
4. March 1, 2011: A horse, Hickory. The picture says it all. :)
5. January 28, 2012: A baby, Oliver. There are no words to express how much we love him!
I guess we will see what comes next! :D
1. October 10, 2010: A wife (aka, me)
2. October 10, 2010: A horse, Phoenix (came with #1).
3. November something 2010: A cat, Turnip. He is neurotic, but we love him.
4. March 1, 2011: A horse, Hickory. The picture says it all. :)
5. January 28, 2012: A baby, Oliver. There are no words to express how much we love him!
I guess we will see what comes next! :D

I absolutely love the latest addition to the collection. So very cute!
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Rebekah C.
I hope Jordan doesn't consider all his "mammals" as equal =)
ReplyDelete#1 and #5 are definitely keepers!
I KNOW Jordan doesn't consider them all equal. :D Even though we all live in the barn, there are definitely some that are in a different status than the others. :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, as the patriarch here I suggest that Jordan has made a couple of really great decisions on which of these are truly "worthy" collectibles! I'm sure you know what those are (Olinda got it right). G.P.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all: I agree with Mrs. Youngs and who I'm assuming is Mr. Youngs
ReplyDeleteSecond of all: I personally believe that Jordan should acquire a bunny next
Third of all: Don't forget Pavlov!! He's not really a mammal, I guess, but I just thought I would make sure you didn't forget about him.
Oh by the way, I'm so glad I can now comment on your blog! :D
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteYou have such a beautiful family! I love seeing all the photos and reading about how God has been blessing you. Love you! ~ Alex
ReplyDeleteThanks Alex! Come visit sometime! :)
Delete