Well, yesterday seemed such a nice day for a photoshoot. I really wanted some new pics to help with the redesign of the blog. I wanted a collection of things that represented our life.... my boots and Jordan's, our saddle, the outdoors, and of course, our baby. Anyway, I thought it would be pretty simple, but it turns out that doing a photoshoot with a baby who can't even sit up is quite complicated. And then add to that the fact that I still don't know how to do adjustments on Jordan's camera, resulting in very bright photos..... anyway, the photos are just too cute not to share, but they don't have the professional quality that I was hoping for. :) Guess I need some more practice!
The elements... complete with baby.
Look Mom, I did it!
Almost....
Look at me!!! :)
A new position. Meet Farmer John.....
..... in a diaper.
What are you looking at?
Another new position... that didn't work.
Slowly slipping off....
The End.... :D
The result: A slightly bewildered Oliver.....
.....and some photos that need editing, but are quite priceless.
Hey, These are some really cute pictures. You really captured the moment! God Bless.
ReplyDeleteBethany C.
How can a photo shoot go wrong when the baby is so cute!
ReplyDeleteWell, HE is always cute.... I was meaning my photography skills. :)
DeleteOh, your little Oliver is SO sweet! :-) I can relate with the disappointment of photo shoots as amateur. There's something about those special lenses!!! You look like you did a great job with some of them, though, and I love the set/barn theme!!
ReplyDeleteOh I love it!! Even though you might not be super happy with them, you definitely got some great pictures that I bet you guys can have fun with when Oliver is older.
ReplyDelete