Monday, July 23, 2012

A Casual Photoshoot

It had been our plan while my brother was home to get a simple photoshoot of our little family, since he has a good quality camera. Unfortunately, we kept putting it off for many various reasons and finally came to the very last day and we had to do it, no matter what the quality of light was. So, here are a few of the photos. So thank you to Robert for the photos and we are missing you so much already!



















9 comments:

  1. aw, they are so cute! (if it's ok to use the c word...) i really love the ones of you all sitting in the grass. i also wanted to let you know...i don't know as much as robert does about cameras, but i'm always looking for photogenic people to practice on if ever oliver (and you and jordan) feel like modeling for me. =)

    love,
    carreen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! When Oliver is sitting up, I would love to take him to you for a little photoshoot. :) And yes, you can say cute!

      Delete
  2. Hmm.. those came out sort of dark. I wish I had thought to use the flash for some of them.

    P.S. I'll have to speak to you about refraining from allowing Carreen to take any pictures of Oliver. I'm worried that it might be a source of embarrassment for me, should our pictures be compared (despite what she claims about her knowledge of cameras).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Robert, I am sure that there would be no comparing happening. :) You can practice on us when you come home again. Sometime in the fall? :D I love these pics though. Even if the light isn't perfect, you captured us really nicely! (minus the slouching that I didn't know I did... )

      Delete
    2. i'm sure we'd never have to worry about comparisons, robert. and besides, i don't think these turned out badly! but if it ever was a source of embarrassment, i know how to fix the problem. i'll just make sure i show you some of my pictures of "sunsets" which are sort of more like blobs of white with orange streaks in them and dark edges...which is not what the original sunset looked like at all. that should clear up any qualms about comparisons and such very quickly. =)

      Delete
    3. Ok... so, for every picture of Oliver you take, you have to show me a picture of a sunset, which you took. Deal.

      Delete
    4. now wait just one cotton-picking minute! i didn't agree to this. i agreed to show you a picture of a sunset for every picture of oliver *which is a source of embarrassment,* not every picture of oliver, period.

      Delete