Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Perfect Pita Pizzas


Sometimes it is nice to have an easy dinner to make.... actually, when you have a baby (or my guess is, any kids at all) it is always nice to have easy dinners to make! Anyway, yesterday I could not think of something to make, and it was because I didn't want to spend alot of time cooking and cleaning up. Finally, I remembered I had pita pockets in the freezer and the makings for pizza so I thought I would try making pita pizzas. They turned out wonderfully. I made two with white sauce and three with red- enough for leftovers. I topped them with chicken sausage, olives, mushrooms, artichoke hearts and sundried tomatoes. Any pizza topping would do though! 

Anyway, we enjoyed them and I thought I would share the idea.

1 comment:

  1. So, do I get the first comment on the pita pizzas? They look truly wonderful - as did the coffee cake which I did not get to taste, but can imagine as I'm quite a coffee cake connoisseur - so maybe some of the "detailing" you've indicated can be shared next time we have a family pizza night.
    Dad Y

    ReplyDelete