Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy 2012... A week late...

 Happy 2012 everyone!

I am a bit late in posting this, but I figure late is better than never. We entered into 2012 on a beautiful day. We spent our day relaxing and enjoying the fine coast of our area. We walked for about two hours along the coast and then sat and watched as the sun sank lower in the sky, sipping hot chocolate from the safety of our car, as the wind blasted outside.  All in all, it was a lovely day!




We are looking forward to the year to come and all the changes it will bring... the first being, our new little one, which we are expecting within the next month, hopefully within the next few weeks! I am sure it will be a learning experience, but we are looking forward to it! We pray that God will give us patience and wisdom as we learn to be parents!

We hope all of you enjoyed the first week of the new year! We hope it is a year of learning, growth and blessings for all of you.

2 comments:

  1. Only in California ... welcoming in the new year at the beach in short sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I love it though! :) Our coast is so lovely... and this time it was really balmy out! Although when the wind picked up it was cool. Last year on the other hand, it was frigid. We barely made it down to the beach before we decided to go home!

    ReplyDelete