We are thankful for so many things this year. We are truly blessed by God. Each and every day, he provides us with the necessities for our life, the joys of watching our child grow and the growth our marriage. He has blessed us with family to share our life with and a beautiful place to grow our family. I cannot count the ways in which He has richly heaped His love upon us. I am thankful that we have Thanksgiving to praise Him for what He has done, specifically in giving us a free country to live it, but each day is a day that I thank Him for what He has done and is doing in my life- both spiritually and physically. Each day I look at my little family and little home and am so thankful that he has chosen to bless me in these ways.
Speaking of blessings...We took the chance to snap a few quick photos of our little guy before heading to our family's home for Thanksgiving dinner. It is his first Thanksgiving, so we will let him tell you 'Happy Thanksgiving' for us.
Dropping the sign...
Dropping the pumpkin....







unbelievably cute!!!
ReplyDelete