As you have probably guessed due to the severe shortage of posts recently, my life has been a little busy. I am behind on finishing our trip review and behind on keeping you all updated with our quickly growing little guy.
We have recently purchased a new Cannon camera and we are all very excited about it- especially Jordan. He is often to be found out practicing and figuring out all the settings. So far, I myself have only tried it a few times, as I often have little hands wanting to help me out. I thought I would give you a brief update of our past couple weeks in pictures.
We have recently purchased a new Cannon camera and we are all very excited about it- especially Jordan. He is often to be found out practicing and figuring out all the settings. So far, I myself have only tried it a few times, as I often have little hands wanting to help me out. I thought I would give you a brief update of our past couple weeks in pictures.
First day we had the camera---- Oliver enjoyed playing in the box it came in.
This is Oliver's morning routine- sit in his boat and play with his spoon. :)
Our daily run...
Visiting Grandma and Grandpa ...
And Great Grandma!
Oliver loves his boat! Actually, it is his Uncle Robert's boat, but I think Uncle Robert is a bit big to fit in it...
A walk in Glen Ellen with the family...
Oliver climbs on EVERYTHING!
We are putting in a wood stove. Its almost all finished! Oliver loved helping Daddy with his tools...
A hike in Annadel..
And that is all for now. I will try to keep up better. :)







So many cute pics of Oliver! Your fireplace looks like it's coming along nicely too!
ReplyDelete