Saturday, September 22, 2012

Its Fall!


Well, fall is officially here. In this little home, we have just begun to pull out the fall recipes, candles and decorations. I have noticed the hints of the coming of Autumn for weeks now, but with the weather still warm, it has been easy to wait for the pumpkin recipes, soups, and comfort foods. To welcome its official start though, we had some delicious pumpkin cinnamon rolls  for breakfast and mushroom barley soup with rolls for dinner. I hope to be listing some of the various recipes we've enjoyed from last fall and those apple recipes we've already been enjoying this year.... I know I said I would get to that, so I will. :)  

Just for fun, we did a little photoshoot with our little guy. I thought I would share them with all of you!

 All of the animals came to help provide distraction.... 



 Oliver enjoyed dropping the apples off the bench...


and then waited to see what I was going to do about it. 










Happy Fall everyone! We hope you enjoy the coming of the crisp days, brilliant colors and warm evenings at home as much as we do.


2 comments: