Recently, Jordan has taken up fishing. He decided to get his license a few weeks ago and since has spent at least a couple days a week doing some fishing locally. Oliver has enjoyed evenings out with his Daddy and we as a family have trekked along as well.
This was one of Jordan's bigger fish that he caught. I believe it was a large mouth bass. So far, he has only caught fish in the lakes nearby,
Lily and I have had several evenings to ourselves, which have been relaxing. We enjoyed a sunset while taking care of the animals.
This was on a family picnic and fishing trip.
Last weekend, we went out to Stafford Lake and really enjoyed seeing a new place. It was a beautiful afternoon and the hills were green and full of flowers. The lake was busy with lots of geese and goslings (and mosquitoes.)
Lily reading the sign (A,B,C,D, F, G, repeat.)
Daddy untangling a line.
I made the kids some daisy chains, as fishing isn't my thing. :)
Jordan is very interested in learning more about fishing and is eager to go out almost every day! Maybe it is time to move to a lake... :)
Hope you enjoyed!
Beautiful pictures... I don't think I know where Stafford Lake is?
ReplyDelete