Friday, August 1, 2014

Reading

One of Oliver's favorite things to do is read. He loves lots of different books- especially books about tractors and reads them over and over. He reads them by himself, or with Mommy or Daddy. He has several that he has memorized and is constantly spouting out lines from books. 

I have learned quite a bit about tractors in the last few months. I never could have told you what types of tractors there were and now I know many of them and what they do! Amazing how much we learn through our kids...

I took these photos the other day as Oliver was waiting for me to come read before napping. Most of these books were from when I was a kid! We had just pulled out a box of old books to try out. Its fun to remember my childhood and share it with my little guy!





Soon, he'll be reading to his little sibling!

1 comment: