It is hard to believe that two years have passed since our little son was born. The time is flying by faster than I care to think about. Two years ago we were holding our little Oliver for the first time, in wonder of the gift that he was. Now I hold my little son and cherish each snuggle and hug, as I know the next two years will go just as fast as the last. These two years have been full of so much growth for all of us. Being a parent is a difficult job, and yet it is such a joy to watch as your child learns and grows in each stage. I am so thankful for the gift of my child!
A photo summary of Oliver's first two years:
Birth Day!
One month old- first smile.
Tummy time outside
Three months in Colorado for Uncle Robert's graduation
Five months in Tahoe!
Eight months!
Almost one year....
One year birthday party!
Spring day at the park.
First haircut
Eighteen months- camping in Tahoe.
First pumpkin patch trip
21 months
23 Months with all his animals!
Almost 2 at the snow!
I hope you enjoyed these photos! It is so good to photos to help us remember the times that have passed.
Happy Birthday Oliver!



Happy Birthday, my little pumpkin! Couldn't possibly love you more!
ReplyDeleteHappy B'day Oliver! I hope you had such a wonderful day and your mommy took lots of pictures! ;-)
ReplyDeleteHey, I have a question I wanted to ask you regarding your blog. If you could send me an email when you get this, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!
ReplyDelete-Tiffany
tpham(at)dropcam(dot)com