Yes, we are still here. Our blog life has been nonexistent for the past several months, but our real life is as full and busy as ever! I have some posts in the works that will help catch us up a bit, but for now I will just start on our most recent trip.
We went to our regular summer camping spot up by Carson Pass in Tahoe. We drove up early Friday morning and got the last available spot. As we are now camping with a busy toddler, it was a totally different experience than our normal camping trips, but it was a wonderful time for all of us! These photos are of Oliver helping Jordan pack the car up. Oliver helped me wash and vacuum out the car earlier in the day. By 'help', I mean turning the vacuum on and off while I was using it and running around getting very wet while washing the car. It was very cute but there aren't photos of that. :)
We went to our regular summer camping spot up by Carson Pass in Tahoe. We drove up early Friday morning and got the last available spot. As we are now camping with a busy toddler, it was a totally different experience than our normal camping trips, but it was a wonderful time for all of us! These photos are of Oliver helping Jordan pack the car up. Oliver helped me wash and vacuum out the car earlier in the day. By 'help', I mean turning the vacuum on and off while I was using it and running around getting very wet while washing the car. It was very cute but there aren't photos of that. :)
Oliver helping air the tires
Oliver loading his new camp chair
Oliver makes cute grunting sounds when trying to move something or pick it up. He wants to make sure we know he is working hard!
Friday evening at the camp.
No comments:
Post a Comment