Thursday, June 20, 2013

Haircut Time!

With a family wedding approaching, and Oliver's hair getting longer and longer, we decided that it was time to do the dreaded first haircut. I really didn't want to cut it: one, because I have a wiggly little boy, and two, because he was so sweet with his sort of shaggy hair. 

 In one day, our baby transformed to a little boy. I feel a little sad about it, especially looking back at the pictures of him with his soft baby hair.  I will never get these days back. My little guy is growing up, and I can't do anything to slow it down.


Preparing to cut...
 


He's not sure what to think...
 

 Mullet Baby!

Attempting to distract with Veggie Tales

Then the process was continued in the bath. I decided to omit those photos for now. 

Here he is, with his crooked hack job of a haircut, which has finally grown out enough that you can't see the bald spots as well. 

We love our sweet little guy!

1 comment:

  1. This grandma thinks it's perfect...how could he be any cuter!!!

    ReplyDelete