Well, I figured I needed to finish up from the trip so that I can move on!
So, here are the photos from the last half of day four and our last day in the snow.
Oliver's first time in the snow!
Trip into Tahoe City with my family. We walked along the path by the lake, which was so lovely!
Jordan's right angle photos. :)
Jordan's favorite picture from the whole trip! :)
He's done- in case you can't tell! :)
On our way home, we all went skiing at Sugar Bowl. My mom and I each took a half day with Oliver. It was a really fun time!

The newly engaged couple
Static hair! He was a tired little guy after pushing chairs with Grandma in the lodge!
It was such a good trip! We hope you enjoyed the photos!







It was fun to see the photos from the remainder of your trip - after we left!
ReplyDelete