Two years ago, on a sunny and beautiful day, Jordan and I were married. It seems so long ago, and yet its hard to believe that so much time has passed already!
We are so incredibly blessed to have eachother, our little Oliver, our families, our little home, and so many other rich gifts that God has given us. We have thoroughly enjoyed our two years together, spent working to have a marriage that glorifies God, and we pray for many more years to come!
I am posting some photos here, since the ones I had initially posted almost two years ago disappeared. :) So, here they are- I hope you enjoy them.
October 10, 2010
Our Wedding
the groomsmen
the bridemaids
the ceremony
married!
first dance
photos by lydia photography
to view more photos of our wedding, please visit this website.
We thank everyone who has prayed for us during these two years, and those who continue to keep us in their prayers! We have enjoyed two years of growth and joy! Thank you to all who build us up in the Lord, who offer us advice and who listen to us. Thank you for your wisdom and encouragement. Our lives would be so much less without you!
























Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteFrom me also! It's fun to look back.
ReplyDeleteDad Y.