Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kortum Trail and Valentines Day




Our weekend started nicely... we put up the roundpen. Fun! Haha I am sure that you probably think that doesn't sound fun at all... but it actually is. It was perfect weather for being outside... sun but not hot. Just perfect. We scrubbed the trailer, followed the cat around, made plans for a garden, plans for an arena, I took a run and Jordan took a ride. Quite lovely... then Sushi in Sebastopol and Ice Cream for the first time in a long time! :) Sunday brought another day of amazing weather so we packed up and headed out to the beach for a walk on the Kortum Trail.






The Kortum trail goes for about five miles from Wrights Beach ( I think) to Goat Rock. It isn't really a hike, but such a nice walk on a beautiful day. 



 Yet again, perfect weather. We are so lucky to live close to the coast, where we can just be out there in 20 or 30 minutes. There is something so magnificent about the Nor Cal coast... rugged and wild. I love it. 




For Valentines Day we really didn't do anything besides have a nice dinner. But, my beloved husband brought home the best present for me! A pair of Muck Boots! I know its a strange thing for a girl to want a pair of muck boots... oh boy... but these are not just any boots and I suppose I am not just any girl... I have spent alot of my life in a barn. Haha... we even live in a barn!!! :D (not really ... we have a little apartment in the barn... but it still is in a barn!) These boots are the most comfortable boots I have ever worn and I have been hoping for pair for years and years. I have the best husband ever... no chocolate boxes and roses for him. Just muck boots and roses. Oh and sparkling water. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment