Friday, November 19, 2010

Origins....

So... why the name? The Panini Press..... well, Jordan and I thought it was cute. It originated while I was talking about Paninis.... I was telling Jordan that I would do a blog called " A Year Of Paninis" ... but Jordan said he would get tired of them. So I thought... well, how about "The Weekly Panini" and do a panini a week? Well, I don't plan do do a panini recipe a week, but the name of the blog stuck. The Panini Press. Panini.... mmmm.... even the word sounds yummy! Paninis with country style french bread, ham, apple and cheese, or with chicken, pesto and fresh Puligese bread. Yes, I do have a slight obsession, hence the name of the blog, but no, I do not think about paninis all the time, as my husband seems to think I do, and no, this blog will not be all about paninis. This blog is for us as a couple to share our experiences, adventures and lessons so that we may remember and so that others might also learn. I am sure I will be talking about cooking, recipes, and the kitchen,  etcetera etcetera, and honestly I am not quite sure what Jordan will write about, but since he knows so many interesting things, I am sure it will be interesting. It is such a blessing to me that God has chosen us, through His grace, to go through this journey of life together. We look forward to sharing our experiences together!


No comments:

Post a Comment